Subject: Re: [Leica] M4-P question......
From: Gwpics@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 03:45:12 EDT

I am a user of both the M6 and the M4-P for a lot of my travel work. I must confess that the convenience of the meter in the M6 is very useful, and I long to get the M7, but the M4-P has a better feel to it which is impossible for me to quantify. It may be that it is older and more worn in, or it may be build quality, but it is definitely silkier and I prefer it. If I were you I would not hesitate to buy the M4-P as a second camera if the price and condition stack up right.

Gerry - www.gwpics.com