Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Dejavu....
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 13:46:28 +0200

- - this thread seems to be nearly dead,
but then I recalled my first touch of Santana music; <Abraxas> was my first
contact with it
- - I was in school at the time. Not too serious about photography then, just
plain early-stage amateur with my father's Russian-made Leica copy (Zorkiy).
I could go on about the difficulties to get that kind of music in the USSR
those days - and how we managed to overcome them - but there won't be too
much Leica-ish information in that banter of mine. But of course -YESS, that
was the music, those were the days! (Couldn't even dream to go to Woodstock,
for sure.)

Martin

Everyone remembers exactly what was happening in their life at that
time....music - a photograph in itself...

Karina