Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: PAW week 19 Steve Barbour
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 09:10:37 -0400

I didn't see it this way - I'm sure as an MD the picture looked too
'mundane' and did not convey the heartfelt attachment you have for Brittany.
This photo i'm sure will continue to speak volumes to Steve in the years to
come it's just that this picture left me cold.  I'm probably wrong on this
but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

ernie nitka

http://home.twcny.rr.com/nitka