Subject: RE: [Leica] M5 or M6
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 11:42:26 -0400

Hello,

  I am in favor of the M5 too.  Lots of Leica users (collectors) blame the M5 for its size.  In my book, the M5 is very ingenious and a true Leica in every respect.  I love it.  I have heard that the M5 below 1.3 mil of serial number has some discrepancy though.  You might want to look for one with 1.3 mil or higher in serial number.

Regards,
David