Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenses For Wedding
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 22:30:29 +0200

A friend of mine gave every guest a 12 pictures throw away camera at
his daughter's wedding and collected the cameras afterwards. Each
guest got the photos he had taken. My friend had a copy of each and
every photo taken. Among them some of the funniest and nicest and
most relaxed wedding photos you ever saw. And there was no
photographer to blame for all those photos that were not, shall we
say, up to expectations.

Chris