Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 16:38:23 -0700 (PDT)

I see no difference between what Sonny did in his
picture and what Jerry Uelsmann does with his except
that one is done in the dark room, and one is done on
a computer. I believe most would agree that Jerry is a
photographer.  I think that if the elements you use
are photographic elements that originally came from a
camera it is a photograph.