Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photoshop dilemma
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:52:36 -0400

Actually, there are many people who do not consider Jerry a photographer -
they consider him an artist who uses photography in creating his imaginative
images. Were this not so, Jerry would not have to argue so loudly, as he
does, that he is a photographer.

And Sonny was NOT putting up that image as his latest photograph - he was
putting it up to show what neat things he could do with Photoshop - BIG
difference.

Sonny, are you there?

B. D.