Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Lenses For Wedding
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 19:45:57 EDT

In a message dated 5/13/02 3:27:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, jim@brick.org
writes:

<< I think that this is totally incorrect. The person who is paying for the
 photography AND the person who's special day it is, should have exactly
 what they want, how they want it, and when they want it. >>

Wedding photography is a SERVICE that a photographer provides to whoever
hired him to do it.  As an experienced photographer, one may make suggestions
and add his experience and wisdom but in the end, the wishes of the bride and
groom and whoever else is in charge should prevail.  "My way or the highway"
prima donna attitude is for the artist, and wedding photography is not art,
it is a service.

Dante