Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Question Again..
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:47:38 EDT

Neal writes:

<< Hi all,
  Can someone answer this for me please? 2nd attempt. <G>
  I gather it's not possible to double-exposure on an M7?
  Cheers,
 Neil >>

Hi Neal,
I see you have received a couple of answers already, both recommending not to
do it.

Actually, any camera can be used to shoot double exposures.  You simply shoot
the roll, (either the whole roll, or specific frames you wish to use for
double exposures), at the exposure you wish to use for the initial exposure
of the double. Then reload the same roll for a second trip thru the camera,
making sure you load it in the same manner it was first loaded. It helps to
make an index mark on the film when loading the first time so that you can
duplicate it on the second loading.  If you are making purposeful double
exposures, you are most likely not time constrained and are simply trying to
do something artsy.  The extra time and effort involved is probably not as
important as the results you are trying to achieve, so just enjoy the process
and don't listen to the old fogies trying to discourage you. ;-)

Regards, Paul Connet