Subject: [Leica] Re: Some new TMAX photos taken with the M7
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 14:01:19 -0700

At 11:19 PM 5/15/2002 +0800, RT wrote:
>Lhttp://www.rtansa.freeservers.com/photo.htmloaded some new pictures taken
>two weeks ago, all shot with the M7 and Tri-Elmar mostly. I had some time
>off in Hong KOng while I was there for work, and I was trying out Tmax with
>Rodinal. Hope you will like it.
>Thanks and Rgds
>Roland
>Singapore
>http://www.rtansa.freeservers.com/photo.html
>main page is
>www.rtansa.freeservers.com

Is it just my imagination, or does TMax record no shadow detail? Your other
photographs on other films have a great dynamic range. These TMax photos
seem to be missing all shadow detail. It just goes black. It's like the HD
curve was nearly vertical with the DMax portion starting half way down.

Good photographs... yes.
Really Sharp.............. yes.
Full scale......... no.

Jim