Subject: Re: [Leica] MY INHERITANCE (OT like there's no tomorrow)
From: "Don" <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 03:31:17 -0500

What about throwing in a deed to the Brooklyn bridge as a token of your
good faith? If you don't have one handy, let me know as I have a trunk
full that I bought from an Angolan/Nigerian potentate a couple of years
ago to show him the credit card number I gave him to debit for $5,000
was valid.

The idea was to transfer enough cash to allow him to purchase the
remainder of the Soviet Union Army, Air Force, and Missile Division for
the purpose of invading France.

The guy's initials were OBL. Since then he has made the news but rather
than having to work up a sweat invading France, the French have by
acclimation asked him to come in and run things for awhile kinda like
they did another guy about 60 years ago.

This is really a chance to get in on the ground floor!

DR.