Subject: [Leica] Re: digital review
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 01:00:33 -0400

It's difficult to understand how this happened. Granted, some of the
testing procedures are extreme--really, how many people blow up their
digital images 200 times? But Panasonic knew what its camera would be up
against. How in the world could they have let the cameras leave the
plant looking conspicuously less commanding then their peers?

I suspect Leica is waiting for improvements before releasing the camera
under its name. It hard to ask for a premium price when lower priced
cameras are out performing you.

Allan

Replies: Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Re: digital review)