Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: digital review
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 11:04:12 -0400

At 09:33 AM 5/20/02 +0200, you wrote:

>I find all these testing results very odd. Chasseur d'Images has tested the
>Panasonic camera and came to the conclusion that it is an excellent camera,
>with flattering picture quality.
>
>Odd. Very odd.
>
>Pascal
>NO ARCHIVE

I find it very odd, too.  I have had nothing but excellent results from my
Panasonic and am anxiously waiting for the Leica version which Leica, USA,
assures me will ship the first week in June.  The only quality problem I
have had with the Panasonic is grainy photos at the 400 ISO setting.  In
fact, the photos on the two review sites look like mine when I use the 400
ISO rating.  The 100 ISO rating photos are excellent.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: