Subject: Re: [Leica] need help on buying the jobo CPP2
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 22:15:44 -0400

A new unit with lift will cost you approximately US$ 2000.  What you want to
learn is (1) the age of the unit and (2) whether parts and service from Jobo
are available.  Jobo does make internal changes to its processors with the
consequence that parts for current units are not compatible with earlier
versions.  Jobo also offers for direct sale refurbished  and demonstrater
equipment, so you might want to check http://www.jobo.com before committing
to this seller.

Roy

Replies: Reply from "Olivier T. Nguyen" <onguyen@optonline.net> (Re: [Leica] need help on buying the jobo CPP2)