Subject: Re: [Leica] Peter goes abroad, returns to tell about it!...and here are some pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:56:25 +0200

It was indeed a pleasure to host Peter for a few hours. I had arranged for nice
weather, which greatly facilitated our walking tour of Zurich. Just to prove that
we did not just TALK Leica, here are three pictures of the day, one of Peter in
action (the woman in the background, loaded like a camel with surplus clothing
etc. is Peter's very patient wife Katya) and two of scenes that Peter spotted and
I then photographed according to the "monkey see, monkey do" principle:

http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=207714

Nathan

Peter Klein wrote, in part:

> First off, I would like to thank Nathan Wajsman for meeting Katya and me
> and taking us on a delightful walking tour of Zurich.  It's always great to
> meet other LUGgers, and Nathan was a delightful guide and conversationalist.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch