Subject: Re: [Leica] "the terrorists are digital, we are analog"
From: ClassicVW@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:20:14 EDT

       don.ro@verizon.net writes:

       (Big snip of useless anal drivel....)

It is time to dump Bush and put someone in the Presidency who will at
least try to stop terrorism in America rather than welcome more into
America.

Don R.

Great! Let's play 'blame the victim'. Yes, it was ALL our own fault, we
*really* could have prevented it. Another way to show the attackers that they
are correct, we ARE a fu*ked-up society.
Please! keep your crap off the "Leica" forum, and re-direct yourself to your
mental health care professional's site instead. I think it's time to up the
dose.

George S.