Subject: [Leica] Re: Peter goes abroad, returns to tell about it!
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 14:42:36 -0400

It's inconvenient for all of us to fly post 9/11, but before we whine
too much let's remember that there are valid reasons for the added
security. I hope never to be in an aircraft that blows to pieces because
someone decided it was just too much trouble to one more camera.

Allan

Replies: Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: Peter goes abroad, returns to tell about it!)