Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 17:44:30 -0400

At 02:25 PM 5/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Tim (in sales) at Ink Jet Mall told me this.  In fact
>their web site even notes that they only support up to
>Photoshop 6.5....
>
>I am currently using Photoshop Elements because that
>is what came with my scanner (Epson 2450), but it has
>an offer to upgrade to Photoshop 7 for $299.  Up until
>now I really didn't see a need to because Elements did
>everything I needed to do.
>
>I'll call Tim back and tell him you are using 7 with
>no problem and see what he says. DJ

Darrell -

I just searched the Piezography archives and it seems that there are some
problems using the Piezography software with Photoshop 7 and the Mac OSX
platform.  You have to run it as classic rather than native (whatever that
means!)  Everyone else on the mailing list says they are having no problems
using Piezography and PS-7.  I'm using Windows and have had no problems at all.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: