Subject: Re: [Leica] Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 20:12:38 -0400

At 04:48 PM 5/21/02 -0700, you wrote:
>I suspect from what you and Tina have said that the
>issue may be testing rather than development on the
>part of the Cones Ink folks.  Having worked in
>software solutions companies, you spend lots of time
>testing new products before you officially support
>them, when in fact they may work just fine with no
>tweaks. You just don't say it is supported until you
>can back it up...

I'm sure that's it, Darrell.  I just printed 10 B&W's for an ASMP project
today.  All of them shot with Leicas ;-), scanned with a Nikon LS4000,
spotted and adjusted in Photoshop 7 and  printed on Somerset Enhanced with
Piezography Quad-Black inks on the Epson 3000 printer.  The prints are
better than my darkroom prints and I've done them all here in my office
while reading e-mail, answering the phone, cleaning off my desk, and
searching the web.  Now if I could just figure out a way to get my computer
to feed the dog, load the dishwasher and fold the clothes, I'd be able to
sit here all night!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com