Subject: Re: [Leica] WARNING
From: "olivier nguyen" <oliviertnguyen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:10:16 -0400

if you don't open the attachment and just delete the email, i don't think
you would get infected by virus.  by my understand that if one not execute
the file to run, it won't run therefore the virus patch can not execute to
attack your ssystem.

my best advice to everyone is to install norton antivirus with monthly
update virus image files.  this software will scan and check your mail in
realtime.  yes, alot of poeple don't like this norton but in my world, it
help me alot with all of stuff i download on internet.

Olivier

>From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
>To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] WARNING
>Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:48:03 -0400
>
>If you don't open attachments and delete the emails are you still infected?

No Archive