Subject: RE: Re: R: [Leica] Telephoto Lens for M
From: "inyoung@jps.net" <inyoung@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:31:25 -0400

Hi,

  The 135/4 Tele-Elmar is not relatively cheap but DIRT CHEAP in my book.  I guess lots of photographers do not cherish the 135mm any more for one reason or another, possibly because of the focusing accuracy on most of the M bodies.  Again, in my book the 135 Tele-Elmar is a steal for its stellar performance.  But remember, you would be disappointed with its result if you do not use either the M3 or M6HM.

Regards,
David