Subject: Re: [Leica] TINA MANLEY Photoshop problem with Cones Inks
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:43:00 -0400

At 12:25 PM 5/22/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Speaking about you "Photographer's Forum" article.... were you able to
>locate a copy?

My sweet husband surprised me and ordered 30 copies!

>You might be interested to know, last night, after seeing the posts about
>the article..... I went out and visited three book stores in hopes they had
>the new issue.. but sorry, it wasn't on the shelves yet, (so to keep from
>wasting the trip, I compromised and bought a new of "Bystander" for a
>friend!). But I went in search of the 'Tina Manley" article specifically. I
>am anxious to read it.

I hope you can find one.  The local Borders had 6 copies in stock but when
I went to buy a few, they only had one left.  Then I stopped by my
husband's office and discovered he had ordered 30.

>My question about dupes was aimed at your stock work. If you do stock in
>B&W, do you just send prints, or do you dupe those?

Everything is sent as a digital file now.  I don't send out physical
slides, dupes, or prints at all.  It is certainly much easier not to have
to worry about things getting lost in the mail!

Let me know how it goes with the 3000.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com