Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Motor Drive
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 20:38:35 -0600

Hi Tina,

Here in the great white north (Calgary, Alberta) the seasons can get
screwed up at times. This spring we've alternated between raging forest
fires and snow and cold.

With respect to the foot of snow that arrived today; I can't complain,
it's a big improvement on the two and a feet of snow we received in one
day just two weeks ago. Also, the 50 mph winds that accompanied the rain
and snow blew most of yesterday's heavy smoke cloud into Saskatchewan.

I'd be out shooting with the motorized R8 but since it rained here (c/w
thunder and lightning) before turning into snow last night and I can't
find my ice skates I have to take a rain check.

Regards,

Greg