Subject: Re: [Leica] Two more strangers
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 07:02:48 +0200

Jay,

They may not look as "real" as some of the Sturgis types, but I am pretty
sure they actually ride their machines to the event! There was a recent
article in MCN about the enormous number of cars and pickups with a bike
trailer parked 10-15 miles away from the Daytona Bike Week. And over here
in Europe, most of the Harleys I see clearly are not being ridden much, or
else the owner spends every waking hour polishing the chrome...

That is one difference between BMW and Harley riders: the former ride, the
latter polish. I have a lowly 500cc Suzuki and I ride it everywhere I can.

Nathan
(running and ducking)