Subject: [Leica] Re: For the last time GT40
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:17:55 -0400

I am shocked at the amount of mail I have gotten about the GT40, I really
hate to have taken everyones attention away from Leica stuff. I worked
most of last summer working on the GT40 photos and if anyone really wants
to see them I can direct you to a site which allows Hi-rez downloads, sort
of a pain in the a--. to get to, but  you car nuts can email me privately
at royfel @mac.com
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com