Subject: [Leica] Slide Film Speed
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:42:42 -0400

I have been working with the M7 on auto and different slide films, so far
I have had the best results with rating Provia 100F at DX code +1/3 and
Provia 400 at DX +2/3. I would greatly appreciate this august groups'
suggestions on Kodak E200 and E100VS. Our in house lab views clip tests as
a subversive move to deprive them of time to serf internet porn sites
Roy Feldman
Ford Photographic
rfeldma1@ford.com