Subject: [Leica] Re: How does the Leica R8 calculate exposure in matrix metering mode?
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 21:15:35 -0700

Main reason I bought an R8 with the auto-bracket motor drive was for aerial
photography - at 100mph, certainly a "moving subject". But three frames in
less than a second will give virtually identical shots of the ground. Haze
can do funny things to exposure up high, so the bracketing should really
help - am looking forward to a test soon.

Just a little rebuttal to the no moving objects argument . . .

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger