Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: NOW...M6 piece of cake.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 08:22:48 -0600

The older cameras are better as they have a pronounced curve on the film
gate edge. I have never had problems loading my M2 or my M4-2s; never
had to flip down the back. When loading my M6TTL, I have to flip open
the back and make sure it has slipped past or it will jam every time. I
find it helps to load the film cartridge in first so that the film goes
across the gate at an angle.

I have another M6TTL coming and I hope, but I am not hopeful, that it
will be better.

John Collier