Subject: Re: [Leica] Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:16:39 -0600

I agree. As a mechanic, I was frequently asked to work on people's cars
with their dogs still inside. I never had any problems with big dogs
but, with little dogs, it is not a matter of if but when you will get
bitten. People thought I was crazy but I made the owners remove any
small dogs before I would work on the car.

John Collier