Subject: RE: [Leica] Canine issue update - good news [very long]
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 20:00:00 -0400

Pardon my saying so, Dan, but that is utter horsehooey.... There are any
number of dogs that have been bred to be aggressive....(which, I suppose,
could be interpreted to mean that the owner/breeders were bad...;-) )

BUT...there is also no question that many many owners turn good dogs into
dangerous dogs...and that is the owner's fault..but, unfortunately, the dog
has to pay the price....

B. D.