Subject: Re: [Leica] Darkroom in a manufactured home
From: Charles Walden <charlie@highhill.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 22:12:49 -0400

excellent points - on the overlap piece I'd also add that I'll NEVER go back
to making contact prints in a wet darkroom!  And even though my
understanding of PS is very incomplete, I think that it does actually aid me
in making better "wet" prints, as I use it to explore the negatives prior to
going in the darkroom.

charlie