Subject: Re: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted
From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 15:26:11 -0700

best wishes Ted.....and congratulations on your works below......if you pass this way let
me know,..... can intro you to female docs of  all  sorts....should you desire,  and
(anyway)  Sportsman's here in Phoenix,  has a fine  assortment of  good Scotch .
sante..Steve

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Happy Birthday Ted)