Subject: RE: [Leica] Memorial Day shots
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 09:26:22 -0400

The "purists" will undoubtedly want to skip it - after all, you shot people,
show human emotions, tell a story...;-)

Very nice work - I especially like the mother and son in the cemetery.

BTW - If you want to try something interesting - in Photoshop convert your
images to grayscale, adjust the contrast, and then see what you've got. My
guess is that some of those shots will be allot more powerful that way.

Best,

B. D.