Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 1 does a Hat Trick :-(
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:49:11 -0400

But the bottom line, he said, pulling on his flame retardant long-johns, is
that whether it's good, bad, or indifferent, it's still a digital point and
shoot, not a digital alternative to high end film cameras. Perhaps all the
bashing comes from the fact that people expected a great deal more from the
marriage of Leica, manufacturer of the best mechanical film cameras, and
Panasonic, one of the better high-tech manufacturers. ;-)

B. D.