Subject: Re: [Leica] Digilux 1 does a Hat Trick :-(
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:36:57 -0500

on 5/28/02 3:48 PM, Tina Manley at images@InfoAve.Net wrote:

> I don't understand this bashing of the Leica/Panasonic.  Especially the
> complaints about the picture quality.  Unless I just happened to get a
> freak good one in a run of bad ones!

I think you must have a good one because it so easy to see the crap photos
these testers are getting from that camera. You would have easily seen it
within the first few frames with your eye :)

And I don't think people are expecting much more from a leica consumer DiGi
product, but at least an equivalent to what's out there for the $$.

Maybe these guys have the camera set to 5000% sharpening ;)
- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com