Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 20 Rob Mellor
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:12:35 -0700 (PDT)

As this is an artistic photo and you are the artist,
no choice you make can be wrong.  But I have a
stronger hankering for alt 2 than for the main PAW.
It is more forbodeing and pulls me in.  I like the
scene and it is one that is just begging to be
photographed.  If you want to see one of the first
"train track" photos look in the latest Smithsonian,
they have the beautifull one by that famouse
photographer who married Georgia Okeefe(they also have
a small article on W. Eugene Smiths exhibition).
Don't be afraid to find your own version of the scene.

Keep up the good work
David Degner