Subject: RE: [Leica] Memorial Day shots
From: david degner <leicanews@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 18:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

I realy like the second one with the boy scouts, it
looks very James Natchwayish to me.  Its interesting
how both boys are looking up and the rope and polls in
the background have a strong vertical motion while the
flag anchors it all. Well Done.  One thing that really
caught my eye was the change in apparent weather.  Was
there really a change in weather or did you do some
filter or photoshop method to make the boy scout photo
have a stormy sky and the man in red jacket have a
sunny blue sky?

Thanks for sharing
David Degner

http://www.jdemmett.com/html/Photojournalismfront.html