Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted
From: David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:27:20 -0700

Mark,

At 01:01 PM 5/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>With such small images when one says "what do you think about this
>picture?" all we can really comment on is the expression on their face

You are so right. On-line images don't separate the men for the boys,
equipment wise. The proof is in the enlargement, which is still reason
enough to use the best. Never know when you might capture something worthy
of real paper rather than excited phosphors. What if AA had shot "Moon over
Hernandez"  in 450x600 pixels?

Dave

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 22 PAW posted)