Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning, Scanning, Scanning
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 07:53:59 -0700

At 04:45 AM 5/31/2002, you wrote:
>There are some nice ones in there Wade.  I especially
>like the shadow on the frosted glass with just the
>image of a man wearing a hat....nice mystery there.

Ah, there really is some mystery there too.

This guy hangs out near the train station in downtown San Jose ever day
giving out religious tracks.  I've tried for almost 6 months to get a good
picture of him as he is quite stately but he always manages to track me
like a hawk, somewhat protective as I walk on by.  I've never gotten a good
shot of him.

The other day I was walking by his haunt and he and a college were sitting
at the bus stop.  I walked up, shot a picture of him thru the glass and
walked away.  I was pleasantly surprised to see it come out of the tank.

w a d e   h e n i n g e r
i n t e r a c t i o n  d e s i g n
a d o b e  s y s t e m s .  i n c .

Replies: Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Scanning, Scanning, Scanning)