Subject: Re: [Leica] Scanning, Scanning, Scanning
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 12:15:44 -0500

Wade,
    There's so much here that I can't look at them all with my feeble dial up
connection. However, in general, I like the way you are really zeroing in on
specific and surprising details.  Your main subjects defy the typical
expectations.  I like, in particular, the group of boys on the sidewalk.  With
most focused on a common interest and one staring off into space, you capture
well the nature of boys playing together.  The light in this, and a few other
photos, though seems rather flat.  Given the shadows, it looks like you were
taking shots in the late morning or early afternoon--a tough time with the
light.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net