Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica User wanting feedback on MF camera
From: StephenSherman <ssherman@shermanphoto.com>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:40:59 -0400

I bought a whole Mamyia 7II outfit-2 bodies 3 lenses with that in mind.
Sold it all 6 months later.

Too tricky-changing lenses a drag.
Metering is EXTERNAL-not ttl.
Minimum focus is not good.
Very hard to focus with the 150 ( been using M's for 20 years)
Framing is a problem-Parralax is way off-particularly in close-ups.
I could go on....

On the other hand the 6x7 chromes where gorgeous.

When I achieved focus-very sharp.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica User wanting feedback on MF camera)