Subject: Re: [Leica] Not having contributed in a while
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2002 09:30:14 -0700

B. D. Colen wrote and showed:
>  http://www.leica-gallery.net/bdcolen/folder-2922.html
> I have posted 14 images from a larger body of work that will be displayed
at
> the upcoming American Diabetes Association annual scientific session in
San
> Francisco, June 14-18 at the Moscone Center. These images were all
> commissioned by Novo Nordisk, the Danish insulin manufacturer, and
required
> that I spend a day each with seven diabetics in various places, from
Denmark
> to Portland, OR. What you see here are some of the shots of Chloe, a
> three-year-old diabetic in Nottingham, England, and Olympic Gold medal
> swimmer Gary Hall, Jr., who lives in Miami. The photos are supposed to
> convey the fact that these are people like all people, who happen to have
> diabetes......<<<<

Hi B.D.
Very well done mon ami!!! :-)  True life as it is. They all look like real
people as they should in this kind of program.  Not models we see
illustrating some "medical situations."

Maybe you'll have some larger prints around in October come visit time. ;-)
hint hint. ;-)

Good one.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited