Subject: [Leica] Trapped by Trans
From: Roy Feldman <royfel@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 20:59:08 -0400

To Austin and others,
I try real hard to shoot transparency film whenever I can because it scans
so much better. I am speaking of color here and I will cede that negative
film is capable of capturing at least 2 more stops but the grain I get
from negative compared to transparency has pushed me away from neg. I
would love to come back and would be happy to try your suggestions ( I
have a 4000 dpi).
Roy Feldman