Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 純商業辦公室出租
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:58:22 -0700

On 6/2/02 Jim Brick  wrote:

>Set up a "send to trash filter."  The filter keyword is "純商業辦公室出租"

It seems the amount of SPAM is increasing. I'm stating my preferences to have
the list subscription-only and no longer open without formally joining. We'll
only get MORE spam than we already have.

I belong to many listservs and this is the only one that is open. There is good
software that gives a web-interface to subscriptions. I think this is not an
unreasonable request and gives some protection from spammers.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Ernst Leitz <abridge@mac.com> ([Leica] Re: [Leica] Re: 純商業辦公室出 租)