Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting With a Super Wide Angle Lens?
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:24:52 +0200

My experiences - with the 155mm H~ lens - were sort of surprise, as I
thought I can handle wides - but it turned out the external viewfinder
wasn't much help - so I found I had to compose the picture in the external
finder, and switch to the built-in finder for alignment. That goes for
horizons and similar straight lines; in cars & aircraft cabins this may be a
different story.

MArtin

B. D. Colen wrote:

>IMHO, the only appropriate answer to this question is a question:
>
>Why did you buy this lens?
>
>B. D.

Sorry B. D., I can't tell you as it's a secret.

As Uncle Joe Stalin was fond of saying "the only way two people can keep
a secret is if one of them is dead".

But seriously, I want this wide of a lens primarily for those situations
where depth and breadth are required to make the shot: such as close
indoor confines, inside automobiles, aircraft cabins, etc..

Regards,

Greg

Regards,

Greg