Subject: Re: [Leica] slowing down the process does not make for better pictures
From: "Mārtiņš Zelmenis" <martin@lrpv.lv>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 08:57:19 +0200

I thought ths was appropriate: the lihgter side of things:

A bunch of cows and bulls are standing in a field. A huge gust of wind comes
along and all the cows fall over, but the bulls just stand there, bracing
themselves against the gale. So all the cows stand up and go back to their
chewing.

Pretty soon, a tornado blows through and all of the cows are knocked to the
ground, but the bulls just munch on the grass. Next, a hurricane comes
through and all the cows are knocked into the next pasture. The bulls just
say "moo."

Finally, one of the cows walks up to one of the bulls and says, "Moo? What's
the mooing deal? How come the wind always knocks us for a loop and you just
stand there unharmed ?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the bull replies. "We bulls wobble, but we don't fall
down."

Re cameras & shooting - one more still - it's the question how far do you
want to go in understanding the bells & whistles.
It sure helps if one remembers some cars haven't been stolen just because
they had stick shift, not automatic gearbox!

Martin