Subject: Re: [Leica] Eric's PAW week 19
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:58:09 -0500

Eric,
    I love the main. The light is gorgeous, just lighting up her face, and
leaving everything else in shadow.  Can you remember and share what the
lighting conditions were like?  I'd love to be able to achieve that kind of
effect.
    I like the idea of the first alternate--almost would have liked to see it
shot through the milk crate--but the crate in the foreground seemed
distracting here, rather than offering a nice framing element.
    The third shot is nice, certainly nothing wrong with it, but next to the
main, it seems to fall a little flat.  If I saw it on its own, I'd probably
ooh and aah over it, but I'm just stuck on that beautiful main.
Regards,
Michael Gerard
geeman1066@earthlink.net