Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 22: Amsterdam streets
From: Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 09:47:25 -0500

Nathan,
    What a fantastic capture on the main!  I love the expression on her
face.  I don't know how you read it, but as a middle child, I saw it as the
older sibling in the front seat taunting the younger sibling behind.  And
you caught it as they were cycling by!  Even for you, that's pretty
exceptional stuff!
    The other shot is very good as well.  I love the combination of the
gesture and the expression on the cabby's face.  Just like the main, this
shot tells a story and engages my other senses.  I can hear his excuses and
rationalizing.  I also like that you've included the foreground figure on
the left.  At first, I thought he was a distraction, but the way that he is
drinking water and watching the scene unfold gives the shot a voyeuristic
feel to it.
    Great week!
Regards,
Michael Gerard