Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica, medium format, and good enough
From: "firkin" <firkin@balhpl01.ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:42:34 +1000

Michael Gerard writes:

> Tina and Alistair,
>     Alistair, I thought the same thing when I looked at this shot, but
> figured that it was an impossible shot.  It's nice to know that I'm not
> alone.  You have to get that picture at the theater and show us that it
> can work.
> Regards,
> Michael Gerard
> geeman1066@earthlink.net

I certainly hope to. I need to be in the right part of the theatre. Our
local one would be ideal, so I must now remember to get a very "bad" seat to
see the show, but a good seat for my photo ;-)

Message from Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au> (Re: [Leica] Leica, medium format, and good enough)
Message from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Leica, medium format, and good enough)