Subject: [Leica] Acupan black n white 200 36+2 exp
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 21:42:55 -0500

I just developed a roll of Acupan 200 black n white. I guessed the time
developing it in DD-X since I had no other developer that was listed inside
the film box. Developed at 5:00minutes 1+4 at 75degrees.

Impressed! Film is sharp, not that grainy at all. I shot the roll with my M6
TTL and 35/f2 Summicron. Metering looks very good. I'll scan some images as
soon as the film is dry.

The problem now is that I got this roll free from the Paterson sales rep and
I'm having trouble finding a US dealer who stocks it. Several attempts on
the web have failed. I guess I'll have to try ordering from the UK. Plenty
of dealers carry Paterson supplies, but no one for film so far. Any
suggestions?
I'm also looking for the Paterson film developers.

Thanks for any advice,
Chris Williams
New Orleans

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Acupan black n white 200 36+2 exp)